Silas got to sleepover at his grandparents this weekend (J’s parents). I am going back to work on the 18th and it was great to have a weekend to replenish myself.
- We went out for dinner.
- We played video games.
- I took a bubble bath.
- We went shopping, a couple times, but didn’t buy anything.
- I got things ready for daycare.
- I got things ready for me to return to work.
- I figured out my personal schedule.
- I meal prepped almost a months worth of food
- We slept!!!
I got so many things done!
Yes, I missed my little guy, but I knew I would be getting him back on Sunday so it was okay.
And as long as the grandparents are good with it (and I think they are), this will absolutely be happening once a month.
Peace out! RR.