Oh man. I love a big purse….in reality, mine isn’t really a purse, it’s more of a…small suitcase?
So, what is in my bag?
Let’s get started!
This is the bag I’ve been using for most of the summer, an adorable leafy print from Target!
- 1 pair of fun sunglasses from 5 Below. Got these as a gift for being in a friends wedding last summer! Still my favorite!
- My pill container, which I got from Amazon. With my hypothyroid, I have to take a pill every morning. Sometimes I run out of time before I go to work, so this allows me to always have them with me!
- My work badge
- A $50 off coupon at Bright Cellars. Grabbed this at work, still not sure why since I don’t really drink wine…
- ChicoBag. Love. This. Thing. I got it from our local People’s Grocery. It’s fantastic to always have a little grocery bag in your bag! This thing has come in handy more times than I can count! Plus, I love shopping local!
- This super cute light pink wallet my brother-in-law got me for Christmas! (Also from Amazon)
- A cheap pair of red earbuds. I keep this in my bag just in case I need them. We have Google Fi phones, which take a special earbud jack thing. So if I’m at work and need to plug into my laptop, I’ll need these!
- This precious flowered bag, with double zips. One side has ‘ahem, lady stuff’, the other has:
- Listerine Ready! Tabs (Not going to lie, these take some getting used to. You chew, swish, swallow)
- A jack to plug into my phone for other headphones
- Honest Beauty, Magic Beauty Balm (I use this for a highlighter, lip balm, skin soother, etc.)
- Wet N Wild Concealer Make-up Stick
- A small pair of scissors my mom gave me. I get made fun of sometimes, but these babies are gold!
- A comb (which was my dads when he was younger. I might’ve stolen it from the basement when I was helping them clean)
- Crest Whitestrips
- Annnother flowered bag! This one has change, and a massive key chain. It used to be my wallet, until last Christmas.
- A fancy koozie for my waterbottle, or anything else I drink from
- Magnesium Muscle Rub by Shiloh Hills Farm, another gift from my mom. Visit Shiloh Hills Soaps to purchase for yourself! I loooove it! In all honesty, I feel like it isn’t as strong as say…Icey Hot or those others, but I feel like it’s better for me, and my skin.
- Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen. This is actually a couple years old, so I need to get a new bottle. But I have never, ever gotten a zit while using this stuff!
- Okay, so this is a weird one. A Wilson tennis ball. I had done some damage to a thigh muscle and used this and the muscle rub while I was at work to help loosen it up 🙂
- A tiny little medical kit
- Another coupon, this time for a free week of classes at Orange Sky Yoga, here in Manhattan Ks. Which I just realized expires at the end of August. So…maybe I should go. I love free stuff!
- Udderly Smooth Hand Cream. I absolutely hate hate hate having dry hands. *Shudder*
- Writing utensils
- Here is a question though, who the hell needs 3 different headbands in their purse?! Jeesh.
- Lipstick Queen in Medieval. This stuff is great as lipstick, or blush. A little pricey, but I like it.
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia. I actually just got this from a friend. I might also be in love with this.
- And a good Classic, Cherry Chapstick. Chapstick is my life.
- 4 notebooks, because one is never enough!
- Not 1, not 2, not 3…but FIVE different packs of Kleenexes
- Some random stuff, like more mints, a Crystal Light Lemonade packet, and some pictures of me and my bestie from last year’s Christmas party
- and last, but not least….trash.
Oh! And sometimes there will be a laptop, or 2, depending on if I’ve taken my work computer home with me.
And maybe a waterbottle.
It can really vary. But there is at least always these items. Sometimes it can get rather heavy.
Now, What’s in your bag? Comment with at least one item you will always have in your purse, or a good staple you think I should add to mine!
Much Love, The Rebs! ♥
(I also took off a couch cushion so I had a nice, neutral background for some pictures)