Some of my friends at work were talking about this ’19 in 2019′ thing, and since i’m a snoop, I barged in asking questions.
Basically, it’s a list of goals and things you want to accomplish in 2019.
Some of mine are measurable, others are not.
Do what works for you, I always say.
- Study french once a week
- Read 20 books
- When possible, post 3 times a week (that’s right, you’re gonna hear from me a whole lot more!)
- Run one day a week
- Send two cards/letters by snail mail every month
- Write one chapter of my book
- Make the bed everyday
- Bod Pod
- Organize (and decorate, if I can) my closet
- Drink 64 oz of water (minimum) per day
- Fit into a size 6 by the end of 2019
- Be down to 150 pounds by late March
- Change the sheets (at least) once a month
- Don’t use the word ‘Sorry’ for one week (even if it is my fault, find another word)
- No soda except for special occasions
- No technology after 8 p.m. during the week (except phone calls and texts)
- Knit a scarf with the yarn I’ve had for a couple years
- Stop biting my fingernails
- and for the big one……….No spending for a year.
That’s right. Justin and I agreed to no extra spending in 2019. Food and necessities only.
It’s going to be very interesting.
In my mind I feel like I don’t spend a lot of money on extra stuff, but I guess we will really find out.
I’m curious to see how much of our debt we can knock out doing this.
I’ll keep you all updated as time goes on.
Wish me luck!