Wow. I really haven’t posted in quite sometime.
Curious to know what I have been up to?
Cause i’m not really sure.
Let us venture into the life of Alison.
In the past two months:
- Turned 28
- Signed up for my first 5k (next weekend)
- Accepted a new job (where Justin works)
- Had my first paying photography client
- Discovered I don’t think I really like doing portrait photography
- I much more prefer landscape and abstracty stuff
- I’m trying out a pair of acrylic nails
- I found out I have a hypothyroid, which means I get to take pills for the rest of my life
- Took my first Krav Maga class, and loved it
- Had my last day at my old job
- Forgot to add, went to my first New Found Glory concert! We got Justin a VIP ticket so he got to meet the band for a 2nd time. I hate to mention, but this is only my 2nd concert in my entire life. It was a blast and I learned that I will never go into a mosh pit. That thing looked like a pit of death. Also, they are AMAZING live!
It’s been a good, and rough couple of months.
Hopefully it’s all on the up and up from here!